Thursday 25 October 2012

[ End Of School ]

25 October 2012

Hello~

Woah, today finally marks the start of my holiday and everything's going well! To all those who PM-ed me, Im sorry for not updating my blog! I had a lot of things to settle before the school year ends. Sorry ( ;m; )

Thank you for the concern you showered upon this girl~!

Hohoho~ today, I went with Minni to collect my Taobao items~ the items I managed to collect are sadly only 1/3 of my total spree ( -3- )

Here is a sneak peek~


A lot of things right! ( SAY YES )
HAHAHA

This is the end of the post~ I need to go pack everything~ LOL! Cant wait to open them~

Yours thankfully
REINBOWBOX

1 comment:

  1. Konichiwa,
    What happen to you girl? Come back soon! I enjoy your posts!.
    Have a nice 2013! Hope you write more in here ;)

    Greetings from: http://taniacosplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete