Wednesday 5 September 2012

[ Apology for Hiatus ]

5 September 2012

Good evening~ (`・ω・´)”

Firstly, to all the readers out there ( if I even have any ), I am sorry for stopping my blog posting for a period of time. Things came up in my family and I've gotten quite busy. Also, I was too busy preparing my things for STGCC.

Secondly, to all those people who have been reading by blog and visiting my blog despite me not posting anything, I am very very thankful. You all made me so happy.

Thirdly, to all blog walkers that left me a message in the chat box, THANK YOU. You helped me keep it all alive.

HAHA so yes, from today ons, I will start blogging~ may not be very frequent though! Seeing as my exams start on 1 Oct. Yes. I am very nervous.

I will post about STGCC tomorrow so stay tuned~!

Once again. Thank you.

Meanwhile, as a sort of makeup, feast your eyes on one of my favourite pairings~!!


Not going to bother shutting up about how hot they look together~

Good night~
*(*´∀`*)☆

Yours thankfully
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment