Saturday 18 August 2012

[ Day Out With E & Ryuto ]

18 August 2012

HAI~ (●´∀`●)

Today, I woke up at 0745 to go reading for my meeting with E & Ryuto @ 0930. Today was decided to be a bare face day which meant no makeup and hence, the possibility of pictures decreased as I often forget to take pictures of myself makeup-less. <--- THIS IS NOT A LIE xD

So yes, I met E @ Queenstown Mrt, then we took to Redhill Mrt to wait for Ryu who was talking to me over the phone while dashing across the road LOL

We first walked to Cineleisure in search of this shop called ' Beads Street '. To our not so very much surprise, it wasnt open yet. LIKE DUH. Most townies dont wake up till like what, 1? So we then trudged down to the Burger King that was one level down.

Ryu & I decided to share a portion of breakfast seeing as I wasnt too hungry. E chose to not order anything. Apparently, she has already eaten. Which made me go O_O

After we finished our meal, it was around 0952? We decided to head to Kino first and ask Twinnie to meet us there instead of @ Orchard Mrt @ 1100. Staying @ Kino for 1 hour shouldnt be so bad right?

WRONG

It was hard trying to stay @ Kino for 15 mins even (>人<) I cannot really explain why but I only have one sure thing to say.

We were either there one week early or one week late.

Why do I say that?

One week early is because the September issues of the magazines have yet to arrive

&

One week late because all the August issues of the magazines have been sold out

(◣_◢)

(◣_◢)

(◣_◢)

(◣_◢)

(◣_◢)

Bleh. What a wasteeeeee. Looking at my phone, I noticed the time saying 1015 and I went (¬_¬) Thats..surprising? For the first time, I was bored of Kino in 15 mins *nodsnods*

I sent a test to Twinnie telling her she couldnt come and waste her precious studying time because the Kino of now sucked. Real bad =<

We didnt want to start our walk back to Cineleisure in that blithering heat hence we became hobos and hobo-ed around in Kino x)

THEN

RYUTO

FOUND

THIS

WHOLE

STACK

OF

HOT

STEAMY

SMEXY

GOODNESS

OF 

ANIME

MAGAZINES

that made me go all *Q* & >w< inside.

She grabbed a magazine off the shelf and went to purchase it and guess what~ IT CAME WITH A HAKUOKI FILE~! (^ω^)

Super happy for her~

And being the materialistic person that I am ( I do not deny it ) I immediately went to source for magazaines that I has the people that I like, as well as freebies of them~

I ended up buying two which were quite cheap and guess what they came with~!

4 files & 1 poster!!! *spazz* (ノ*゜▽゜*)

Take a look~


I am not too sure about this... ( >_< )


If I am not wrong then this should be Magica Madoka?? ( O^O )


And this would be Fate/Zero? ( ^w^ )


This would of course be my favourite file~ Uta No Prince Sama~ *squeal* QWERTYUIKKJHGFDSDFVGBN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN (´∀`)♡



AND THIS! *spazzspazzspazz* He is my husband *nods* He is so sexyyyyyy, just see that height, face and bodyyyy *out of control* Im gonna marry him (。♥‿♥。)

Okay yes, so back to the point, after that, when the heat wasnt so blithering-ly hot, we walked back to Cineleisure.

When we got to Beads Street, ALLELUJAH~!!! It was open~ ヾ(´▽`;)

I ended up buying a ton of stuff because it was cheap. DIRT CHEAP. But the attitude of the staff was like ( =_= ) They ignore you and they are totally rude! D< Annoyed me but ITS OKAY, the fact that cheap prices are around soothes me.

Let me show you~







For the black spiked bracelet, I bought an extra one for my pretty Twinnie so we can be Twinniessss~~~ (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

After that, we were all so lazy and then decided to not go to Queensway but instead laze at my house for 2 hours before I leave for Vivo City to catch a movie with Deepa~

Thats all nowwww
IM SLEEPY

HERP DERP (ノ´∀`)

Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment