Friday 10 August 2012

[ Camwhoring With Wigs & Shu Ning ]

10 August 2012

Cheerios~ Ψ(´▽`)Ψ

Today, Shu Ning came over at 1130 and both of us then headed off with my Mother to lunch at the hawker centre nearby. We ate chicken rice which was really good but it came with soup that tasted very BLEH. LOL To me, it tasted like hot water with spring onions in it. Whats the word for it? ...AH HAH! TASTELESS. Thats right. Its was bland and tasteless *nodnod*

After we have eaten, we then proceeded to my house where we started caking makeup on our faces in a bid to look pretty~ “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

So this is me~


A breakdown of it is not needed I suppose~! Though, if you want to see them, feel free to drop me a comment~! ヽ(;^o^ヽ)

Next up, is Shu Ning~ on my couch in my living room! xD


Her wig reminds me of my very own~ Shes so cute *pinches her cheeks*

Then then, comes our camwhoring together~! (((\(@v@)/)))












Shu Ning tried on bottom lashes for the very first time~! I think that she looks really nice~ I wish that we could go out together like this one day! *rolls around* (@´_`@)

After that, we sat on the couch and watched Phineas & Ferb wile eating the popcorn that my Mother herself popped~ It was nice! It was buttery while popping, and sweet when it ate it because we drizzled honey all over it (ノ>▽<。)ノ We chose honey over sugar as honey is much more natural and healthy as compared to sugar. Hence, the reason we used it!

When the 1 hour broadcast of Phineas & Ferb ended, I got 'itchy' again and went to try on my Izumi ( ANOTHER ) wig.

Now for the pictures once again~


Not bad *gets shot by Rexanne's words ' SELF PRAISE IS INTERNATIONAL DISGRACE ' xD DERP!

Hehe, Im currently in the midst of making plans with Twinnie to cos ANOTHER~ with her as Izumi and me as Mei~ I hope I dont screw up. Otherwise I am bound to get murdered by all their fans out there.

That will be all~ I will be editing in my items that I got so watch out for it~! =D
(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Yours lovingly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment