Sunday 5 August 2012

[ Online Shopping Spree ]

5 August 2012

Good afternoon~~ *nodsnods*

Like I promised in the last post, I will be talking about recently Online Shopping Spree I had~

I bought about 12 items? This is over a period of time of course~! I helped my other friends order things as well~! (^v^)

I will first show a photo collage then a break down of it!


I will now be talking about it from left to right in each row~!


1. 80cm black hair wig
Price : ¥1410

I got this from an SGCafe-r called Yukiko_Kikue. She is a very nice and friendly person who sells a great array of beautiful items~! I am really glad to have found the things she is selling! They all fit my needs perfectly! (-^〇^-)


2. Dolly Wink brown pencil eyeliner
Price : ¥1227

I got this from a wonderful website called ShopOnBlog.com
They have a huge array of wonderful items that all Dolly Wink & Candy Doll lovers will love to own~! (⌒▽⌒ゞ


3. Dolly Wink pencil eyeliner sharpener
Price : ¥730

I got this from ShopOnBlog.com as well~ The shape of this sharpener is so unique and pretty! It is in the shape of a heart. It is so beautiful! *squeals* (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))


4. 80cm pink hair wig
Price : ¥1410

I got this from Yukiko_Kikue as well~ I have been looking for a long pink wig ever since one of my friends butchered it ( =_= ) So I was really glad to see her selling a wig at this price~! I can re-do my luka matryoshka again! (@´_`@)


5. Bodyline steampunk skirt
Price : ¥1110

I bought this from a Facebook-r called Ruby Garnet. She has a lot of subculture things for sale and I would have bought them all if only they fit me! (゜´Д`゜) But sadly, they dont ( >_< ) Thats why! I cant wait for it to arrive~~ I still have no idea what to match it with though! ( ̄ー ̄)


6. ViViD Iv bass pick
Price :  ¥704

I have been looking all over for this. Like seriously, all my friends have one except for me and even when I went to approach the person they bought it from, it was sold out ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚ That is how i resorted to buying it from an online website called jptou.com

They mainly sell Jrock items and it was like heaven right before my very eyes when I found that website through Google. If you are a Jrock lover, you can go to the website and order the things that are up for purchasing there~! (´ω`♡%)


7. TCC membership card
Price : ¥5076 <--- though this is more like the you spend *** then you get to register to be their lifetime member

This may be considered as a good investment of sorts? My whole family and relatives love TCC to bits so this comes across as a good investment to as as it gives us a 10% off our bill~ When you are a Singaporean, you become thrifty (゜▽゜;)


8. Serra Mellish 7-in-1 face powder
Price : ¥1984

WOW, FANTASTIC BABY~! This powder is so fucking amazing that I cant say anymore. It is just so wonderful. It is really smooth and the glitter present in it isnt so much that it makes you go bling bling like a disco ball. When you knock a little powder out from the box and spread it out with the brush, you can see the fine particles of shimmery glitter.

When you use the brush <--- which I still cant get over how awesome and soft it is
to apply the powder to your face, the brush feels like it is gently caressing you instead of stabbing you like it would if you actually tried to apply a powder with a paintbrush <--- yes, I tried before LOL

And yes, this is from ShopOnBlog.com  =>


9. Smile Beauty Pipi ququtto leg
Price : ¥2135

This is a pair of leg slimming socks. I havent tried these kind of socks before and since it was manufactured by the models of Popteen which I adore sooooooooooooooooo, I shall just anxiously wait for it to arrive so that I can try it out and hopefully, attain slim legs as that of Popteen models~! (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚* OhOHOH, I bought these from ShopOnBlog.com  as well~!


10. Diamond Lash princess eye bottom lashes
Price : ¥1483

I have already bought a box of these from ShopOnBlog.com and I was so in love that I decided to buy another box~! They are really nice to use, they are durable as well! Though, I did indeed break 1 pair the first time i got it ( -_- ) how? I was taking them out of the box LOL


11. Candy Doll pink soda ( Ramune Pink ) lipstick
Price : ¥1355

As per usual from where I've gotten my makeup from, I bought this from ShopOnBlog.com~!! I have heard fantastic reviews from the people who have used it and they arent half bad at all! Also, Seika has it and she told me that it was fabulous and she loved it to bits so I trusted her and decided to buy it as well~~ ヾ(@゜▽゜@)ノ


12. Head Mannequin
Price : ¥1503

I got this head mannequin from a SGCafe-r called Kaeius. She has this whole long list of things that all Japanese lovers and Cosplayers would die to have. They are all not overly priced as well~! So have a look~! \(☆o◎)/

This is all now, I need to go do a few other things to my blog~! Thanks for looking! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・ ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Yous sincerely
REINBOWBOX

2 comments:

  1. hi can i check what song is playing on your website? thanks....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello~ sorry for the late reply but its untitled~ by the GazettE

      Delete