Thursday 2 August 2012

[Arrival of Serra Mellish Powder & Diamond Lashes Princess Eye ]

2 August 2012

*rolls past* Oh hi there~! 。◕‿◕。

Just now, I went to take pictures and open my Serra Mellish Powder as well as my Diamond Lashes Princess Eye that arrived yesterday~! Yes, but I only opened it today so Im leaving it as that~!!


The Diamond Lashes Princess Eye! It looks gorgeous as per usual~ I took extra care in taking it out of the box! I will not repeat my mistake from the last time round! I plucked it off carelessly and tore it ( >_< ) So extra care and love will be given to it!


This is how it looks like when it came~ Oh, the brush is really pretty~ I couldnt wait to molest it then~! (ノ>▽<。)ノ


And this is how it looks like out of the box~! Beautiful isnt it! The small container of powder looked so QWERTYUJIHG~!! ( >w< )

The brush looked really nice and to be honest, I sort of molested it when I took it out ( .___. )

The Mellish Powder is such steal~! I got it for about $28.90 and it comes with a brush~! A brush like this normally costs around $22? Im not too sure, that means the powder cost like what. Less than $7~! The powder itself is really fine and I did not notice the glitter present in it until my Mother alerted me so~! Thanks~! (^v^)

Oh oh oh, now for a close up on the brush~!


Tadah~!! (@´_`@) It is written on the back of the box that it is made out of goat's hair. ( O_O ) My first impression was that it would be really really prickly because that was how a goat's fur felt like when I first touched it. BUT NO. IT PROVED ME WRONG. IT WAS SO FURRY AND SOFT AND NICE THAT I CAN ROLL AND DIE.

Havent really tried it out (°◇°;) shall use the chance on Saturday to do it!~! What do I have? Kira Candy photoshoot~!!!

Really excited to see the other girls! (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

I need to sleep now! Night Night~! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Yours sincerely
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment