Sunday 12 August 2012

[ Pasar Malam LOOTS ]

12 August 2012

HI *(*´∀`*)☆

I just came home an hour ago from the pasar malam at Queensway~ I went with my Mother to photocopy my Social Studies notes but I ended up getting tempted and buying items for the pasar malam again!!(・◇・)

I spent about $23 there?? On 7 items~ CHEAP RIGHT! Derp

Let me show you what I bought~! Personally, I am quite satisfied with it all!(*^ワ^*)


This is a studded / spiked metal / cloth headband that can either double as a HEADBAND ,CHOKER ,OR EVEN A BRACELET~! \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/ Yes! I am the kind of people who likes to buy something that has many other uses so that I can cut down on cost as well as alter it! O(≧▽≦)O


Then, this is a half pearl half chain with charms bracelet~ I bought this because my Mother said it was nice LOLOLOL xD


Ohohohoh! Then, comes this metal studded / spiked choker that can be.... YOU GUESSED IT~ worn either as a CHOKER ,HEADBAND ,OR EVEN A BRACELET~!! d=(´▽`)=b Im a studded / spiked lover I think. Or maybe it is just a passing fetish. OHWELL LOL.


After all those cool ( i think ) stuff up there, this may come across as plain and lame to you but DAMN do I love my ankle socks. They are so wonderfully coloured! I plan to buy all the colours that are present in the rainbow but for now, I should simply be satisfied ヽ(^Д^)ノ

That is all now~ I still have some !@#$%^&*() homework ends to tie up D<

ADIOS ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Yours truly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment