Friday 3 August 2012

[ Arrival Of Some Items I Bought Online ]

3 August 2012

Good very late evening~! d=(´▽`)=b

Today has gone well, I came home to find 2 envelopes for me and here they are~!


Judging by the labels and stamps they have on, can you roughly make a guess?? (*^ワ^*)



The envelope from TCC contained my lifetime membership card~!! Absolutely ecstatic after receiving it~! Cant wait to use it when I go out to eat! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ


And there my card is~! I love it, it has the new plastic-y smell most new items have~ It even has my name on it! *happy face* ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ


The second envelope came from JapanToYou. I can just guess what it contained~! *coy smile* The IV pick that I have recently purchased of course!

And here it is~! *plays ViViD's music*



Uwahhh, *rolls* I've gotten Ryoga's & Chiyu's but this was a little hard for me to get as all the people that I know who were selling had no stock left! 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。 Thats why I had to resort to purchasing the pick through a blogshop. Heck, even Ryu has an IV bass pick! (´∩`。)

Okay, the next item came through the Courier service. I am not very sure of what that really means, but I do know that it involves a delivery person coming to your house and delivering what you ordered at a specific time agreed by your seller & you. My buyer didnt know that I had tuition from 7-9 so she put the delivery time as 5-9. I was a bit afraid though. So I decided to stay home a bit and leave later and what luck! At approximately 5pm, the delivery guy came with a box. My Mother, who was the receiver, had her face looking like this O_O when the person handed the box to her.

Now for me to unveil what was inside the box~!

TADAH~!!! Its a humanoid headed mannequin~~ Pretty isnt it~! I decided not to give it a proper sex as I may be putting different kinds of wigs onto it (-^〇^-) I think it maybe predominantly a female~ hence, I shall name it Nereid. How to pronounce? NE-RAY-ED. Where did I get the name from? A manhwa >)


So lets welcome Nereid to my family!! Nereid chan, from now ons, your birthday shall be on 3 August. Welcome darling! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

Thats all~! Im expecting other things to arrive next week as well! I will divulge exactly what I bought on my online spree in my next post! Stay tuned~! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Yours lovingly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment