Saturday 11 August 2012

[ Outing With The KC Girls @ Plaza SIngapura, Then With Minni @ Chinarown ]

11 August 2012

Good early evening (`・ω・´)”

Today, I went for a mini outing of sorts with the KiraCandy Girls~ we went to Plaza Singapura to purchase some items for our lucky draw prizes. What did we buy?? Im not saying! xD

We were meant to meet at 1300 but I sort of got carried away and arrived ahead of time. I reached around...1230?? SO I decided to take a walk. Through my walk, I discovered a shop that sold these pretty rings that I couldnt resist! They were going at $6.90 for 1 and $11.90 for 2. Hence, I bought 2~ they are really pretty! Take a look for yourself~~ O(≧▽≦)O


This is a pretty golden skeleton ring which has movable calves~ I made it look so gay in the 1st & 3rd picture LOL! Its sort of going 'KYAAAA~!!'


This is a black spiked inverted omega ring~ I bought this because I like spikes & because the 'omega' in it reminds me of the GazettE. Thats why I bought it! xD

HAHAH, so yes, we all met up at 1300 where we then headed to the food court to grab a bite. After that, Minni, Mirai , Trina & I went to try our luck at the Prize Station machine and we ALMOST won the Rilakkumas! DAMN! So close! >.<

After that, many of them had to leave so our strength of 12 diminished to 6. Thats how bad it was. We decided to head to Daiso to look for things we needed for our party. After our search concluded, we went to that shop called ****** to look for the lucky draw prizes~ (^▽^)

Ohohoh! Pictures for a short break~! (●´∀`●)


Picture before I left for Plaza Singapura~ Wearing the shirt I made myself~! (☆^O^☆)


At the 7-11 at the MRT station waiting for my friend called Lester to return him his 2 wigs~(^_^)


This was taken in the food court! I ate 5 tempuras~ it was good but I dipped it in so much mayo that I swear it wasnt crispy anymore but soggy instead =<


Hehe~ this was taken in the food court as well~


After we bought the things, Mirai took them home so that she could take pictures of it~ because we were both free, Minni & I decided to head to China Square to search for guns that we would be using in our cosplay~ The Basket Army one~ (★^O^★)

The stores in China Square is pretty cool! I think that the anime & otaku lovers will all shrivel up and die there. Why? Because even I, not a hardcore anime & otaku lover, wanted to shrivel up and die there LOL

After about an hour and a half of searching, god finally shined down on us. WE FOUND THE GOD DAMN SHOP THAT WE NEEDED.

Okay. Maybe God wasnt entirely shining down on us. Why? In the shop, the air con was on. The lights were on. BUT THE SHUTTERS WERE DOWN! !@#$%^&*()  DD< What the shit man. Minni & I were being a bunch of epic idiots in front of the store.




The pictures above were all taken at the other store they had on the same level. We were there in a bid to find someone to raise the shutters so that we could go in, touch the guns, check the prices and S-C-R-A-M LOL (゜▽゜;)

The other store owners said that the guy of that specific store went to have his dinner and ask us to wait for half an hour. Hence, we both went down to Spinelli to eat. While snacking, we were wondering why exactly couldnt the other guys just raise the shutters for us? They were of the same store after all ( =_= )

With that in mind, we asked the person when we went up about 15 mins later. Their reply was ' Oh, we dont  know about the guns' We sweat dropped and went =_=;;

Due to us pacing around so much, the need to use the toilet came LOL







My camwhoring with Minni~! Shes so small DERP *gets killed by her*





These pictures were all taken in the shop when the guy finally came back ( x_x )

Once again, GOD SHINED DOWN ON US. They had all the guns we needed! Ranging from $10 - $50. Within our budget! Minni's was about $39.90 while mine was $29.90 but hers was like double the size of mine! D8

Noelle had it the worst though. Hers was $49.90. And I wanted to cos her character. Thank god.

Thats all now~ there is homework to be done *long sigh*

BYE (´∀`)

Yours sincerely
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment