Thursday 9 August 2012

[ Breakfast With Mummy @ The Hawker Centre That Auntie Works In ]

9 August 2012

HERROW ( as quoted from my pretty Mandy ) (*^ワ^*)

Today morning. I forced myself to wake at 8am so that I could have breakfast with Mummy. She suggested that we go to the hawker centre where her youngest sister ( my youngest auntie ) and second oldest brother ( my second uncle ) worked. I felt a rush of joy course through my body as I havent seen my Auntie for quite a while!

So we set off and took the bus to the hawker centre which was about 5 stops down? I realised that the hawker centre that my Auntie & Uncle worked at was pretty close to where Ryu lived ( o.o )

Oh and by the way, my Auntie & Uncle works as a fish monger \(^ ^)/


My eyes were immediately attracted to this fish when we arrived. SO PRETTYYYYYYY *squeals* Doesnt it look so gorgeous? Let me take a close-up picture!!


The gradient mix is so nice!! *rolls* I wonder what kind of fish this is OuO


This is the place where my Mother & I sat down to a hearty meal of roti prata & laksa! Also, in order to combat the heatiness that accompanied the food, I chose herbal tea over the normal sweet drinks I normally drink~ I chose Honey Lemon! The Honey Lemon drink here is good. In the sense that the lemon flavour comes across strong yet not so strong till you feel like you are drinking lemonade of course! xD

After breakfast, we then started walking around the market before we went to collect the fish that we bought from my Auntie & Uncle.


Sweet potatos~ looking at these reminds me of the day where my mother laid out boiled potatos to cool down before she mashed them to make mashed potato for me but I saw them and ate half of it thinking that they were sweet potatos! LOL I felt so silly after that! I told myself that I must be sick because I did such a ridiculous thing. (☆^ー^☆)


See the whole long ling of vegetables? OAO *drools* Though I am not an avid lover of greens, looking at all of these veggies did indeed help to raise my appetite a  little. JUST LOOK AT THOSE CAPSICUMS. THEY LOOK SO GOD DAMN GOOD! 


A whole basket full of greens that just made me go ( o_o )



Would you just freaking hell look at this. Baskets & baskets of greens as far as the eye can see. I have no idea what most of the veggies are named but two things are for sure.

Ryu would hate to be here

Mandy would love to be here





Even more greens *le overwhelmed* This is way too much... This makes me wonder how vegetarians survive. Veggies everyday?! They must be mad! But still, they accomplished it. So, KUDOS TO THEM LOL

The next few pictures are all taken at my Auntie & Uncle's fish store.










Dont they all look so god damn fresh?? (●´∀`●) If you want to try visiting that market, feel free to drop me a comment and I will give you the exact location~~

Thats all now, slacking like a pig!

CiaoCiao~ (´ω`★)

Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment