Saturday 28 July 2012

[ Marble Slab Creamery Free Cone Day @ Bugis+ With Twinnie & E ]

28 July 2012

HELLOHELLOHELLO *bows* (⌒▽⌒)☆

Today, Twinnie , E & I, went for Mrble Slab Creamery Free Cone Day @ Bugis+ ~!!

It was my first time there and my face was really O_O because the aircon there was really cool and the stores there were so amazing! They were all huge with high ceilings and they were commonly filled with beautiful beautiful clothes and items that really tempted me to purchase them but of course I didnt as I didnt have enough money on hand! =<

Being this awesome informative person she was, Twinnie reached early and went to book places for the slowpokes called Nanami & E. LOL

Oh yes, I was really excited when I saw the different flavours of ice cream. All I thought was 'OMFG. This is so awesome. ' I chose Cookie Dough Drizzle~!!!

When I got served by one of the guys, Twinnie and I were secretly sneaking peeks at this really hot guy. Whoosh. I cant even start off on how hot he was. He had nice hair, perfect white skin , nice build & height *squeals* ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Okay, after getting the ice cream, we rushed off quickly to grab a seat and YAY! We found one~! Hehe, though, when I sat down to eat, I realised something was wrong. I tasted Snickers in my ice cream when it is not supposed to have Snickers!! So, being the kiasu person I am, I went to tell the person who very gladly, made me a new cup while still allowing me to retain my old cup!!

Okay, Im spamming pictures now~ I took a lot with Twinnie. Gosh, I really do love that girl. She is so pretty~!

Camwhoring pictures now~~!! (★^O^★)


I was biting my Skeleton hand ring~! I think I did not bite it properly! Looks weird! =<



Sigh.. my fatness is more obvious then usual! D<


Preying on Twinnie's ice cream! >D


Twinnie, E & I~!



















Oh gosh, just thinking of Twinnie makes me cry! She is so pretty~!!!! And, she may look strong but she may be a little fragile on the inside. I will never never forgive people that hurt my Twinnie so watch out guys! (⋋▂⋌) (◣_◢)

Thats all nooowww, Im sleepy and Im going for Street Fest with performances organized by D'J Party ( ft. Sforzato ) tomorrow. I gotta sleep. Dont want to appear with ugly eyebags while Twinnie, Seika & Shinodax look awesome! =D

Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment