Tuesday 17 July 2012

[ VICHY ]

17 July 2012

Cheerios~ (*^ワ^*)

Today, my Father was nice enough to collect my lucky draw prize for me. It was a $101 gift hamper of VICHY branded items. To be honest, I have never heard of that brand before. Not even once. Hence I went to google it and came up with this result

About
Vichy Thermal Spa Water + Patented Active Ingredients = High efficacy skincare products that are suitable even for sensitive skin. Vichy. Health is Beautiful.
Mission
At Vichy, we care about your skin and understand that everyone's skin is unique. Only by understanding your skin, we can help you create your very own skincare routine to improve your skin's health.

All our products comply with our safety charter:
+ Effectiveness tested under dermatological control
+ Tested on sensitive skin
+ Contains fortifying and soothing Vichy Thermal Spa Water
+ Allergy Tested

Company Overview
Supported by medical research, Vichy is dedicated to advancing skin health through a deep understanding of how the skin works. With patented active ingredients combined with Vichy Thermal Spa Water which is naturally enriched with more than 15 minerals, Vichy skincare products deliver an exceptionally high level of efficacy, clinically proven by independent dermatologists.

Write to us at vichy@sg.loreal.com

Credits to VICHY Singapore

Let me show you the products in real life~! O(≧▽≦)O



The label says [ NORMADERM PEAU A TENDANCE ACNEIQUE ACNE-PRONE SKIN ] & [ DEEP CLEANSING PURIFYING GEL ]

Long label  (´∀`)



This says [ NORMADERM PEAU A TENDANCE ACNEIQUE ACNE-PRONE SKIN ] & [ TRI-ACTIVE CLEANSER ]

Another kind of long label~! (●⌒∇⌒●)



This one is labelled [ NORMADERM TRI-ACTIV ANTI-IMPERFECTION HYDRATING CARE ]

This is short. As compared to the other two I mean.

I just tried the third bottle. Its great. It smells good and it leaves my skin feeling moist and supple after it is applied. I recommend it for people with oily & dry skin~ (^ω^)

This is all for now~

My history competition is tomorrow~! Wish me luck~
( ^∇^)

Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX

2 comments:

  1. レイバン アビエイターのRB3025を、高校時代から愛用してきた。28歳にもなった今、レイバンが好きと言っても、同じ奴ばかりではさすがに飽きてくる。今度は他のレイバン モデルに挑戦したいと思う、レイバンに一筋だね!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I did not read wrongly, my answer would be
      I LIKE IT TOO xD

      Delete