Friday 13 July 2012

[ Cross Country ]

13 July 2012

HELLO AMIGO~!

Today was my school's annual Cross Country! Unlike the previous 2 years, this year's cross country would not be held at Bedok reservoir but instead, at Bishan Park. To say that my fellow school mates was relieved was a understatement. Seeing as how most of them lived near to Bishan. (゜▽゜;)


My very own Cross Country tag! (ノ>▽<。)ノ


One of my clique's name tag. ( ^w^ )My other clique~!


My other clique~!


*coughs* This is Ryu's. She demanded that I censored off her name so off it goes~! (>y<)


One of my close friends since primary school~ (((\(@v@)/)))


Another of my close friend since primary school~ (^v^)


Emily, Lisha, Ryuto & Jody~ All from my primary school! Emily's face is just.. priceless! xD


My tag once again~!




The Camwhore Of Ryutoshiba. *dundundunduuuunnnnnn*



Ahh~ the sky is so blue *relaxes* ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


Ryuto & I~! My breakfast that was lovingly made by my Mother! \(☆o◎)/


My breakfast that was lovingly made by my Mother! \(☆o◎)/


Clarissa & I~! She is so skinny and cute! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))



The crowd. Oh, I see Fazilah! *derp*


Laura & I~!





The legend continues regarding the camwhoring of Ryutoshiba~! xD


Good location for photoshoots~!








I am concluding my post here because I am too lazy *shot*
Tomorrow is the gyaru event! I have high hopes for it~ (-^〇^-)

Until then~ “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

Yours sincerely
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment