Saturday 7 July 2012

[ COSFEST XI Day 1 ]

7 July 2012

Good about to be midnight! 。◕‿◕。

Today has been a really really tiring day!

Cosfest XI day 1 is successful! =D

I left my house at 0745? After I woke at 0700 LOL. I met Shu Ning at 0800 at Tiong Bahru MRT in order to go to Ryu's house.

Pictures first!


HEY LOOK. ITS MY BABY RENO *glomps* (-^〇^-)

Okay, for the next portion, you can skip it if you want, its mostly me & my camwhoring.









I CANT AND WONT SHUT UP ABOUT HOW CHIO AMANDA IS OHGOSH. *jealousy level up*



Shu Ning so pretty QAQ


Rexanne's fringe was a tad screwed but apart from that, BOY IS SHE CUTE (*^^*)


I personally liked this a lot LOL. I quote Rexanne ' Self praise is shameless' HAHAHA⊙▽⊙


See Mandy's prettiness? She is skinny to boot as well! ( ̄个 ̄)

Okay, my classmates came as well! :D They took this picture of Mandy & I.


I bought the umbrella on the day itself. Its really huge ass and gorgeous!



I cant really pose and smile. 凸(`⌒´メ)凸


My picture with Louise! When she came up to me, I stoned for a moment and went ' Who are you?' So embarrassing!  (´Д`)

Now comes the most important part, as we were preparing to leave, we met this chibi Shou cosplayer and guess what? SHE IS JAPANESE! BANZAI! Just look at her! (>y<)


Isnt she just the cutest thing ever? *fangirls*


I took a picture with her! Yes, HER! So bishie! (-^〇^-)  

The next 3 pictures are taken by Ryuto & I on the way home~ we are all tired out.




Ryuto looks like a man LOL

Off to sleep now, I need to wake up early for tomorrow as well!

Yours happily
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment