Tuesday 17 July 2012

[ Cosplans for STGCC ]

17 July 2012

Its me again~! (★^O^★)

For STGCC this year, Minni came up with the suggestion that all of us ( KiraCandy girls ) should cosplay as a whole group~!

Hence, she went to source among the anime she has watched & the manga that she has read and we finally settled on this

[ BASKET ARMY ]

The story is set in August of 2026 at the Fuji Training Facility. Natori Touko, a third-year middle school student in the Eastern Private Defense Academy, is entrenched in field training with instructor Kamiya. It has been a harsh training regiment, but it is finally the last day. Kamiya proposes a extracurricular class under the name Newest Weapons Research. But then, an incident occurs that rocks all of Japan.

Credits to MyAnimeList

This is my character


Her name is Kano Nanami ( 狩野ナナミ(七海))

Doesnt her name sound familiar?

YES~ Nanami ( I ) is going to cosplay Nanami! (Her)

I chose her without knowing her name at first~ so its fate!  O(≧∇≦)O


I could not manage to find her exact wig so I decided to find the next closest one. I think this resembles her, though I do need to trim the extensions as well as the two pieces of hair dropping down~ (゜▽゜;) The colour is gorgeous and Minni said that this store's wig was not bad, so, I think I will be pretty satisfied with it~!


This is the costume~! It sure looks smart~ ヽ(^Д^)ノ I cant wait for it to arrive so that I can do a costest~! (●⌒∇⌒●)



The black pair of boots will hence be the ones that we would be using~ *squeals* Please hurry up and come soon outfit~! (´ω`★)

Thats all now, I've got to head to bed now

Good night~! (◕‿◕✿)

Yours truly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment