Thursday 19 July 2012

[ Japanese Alias For Rexanne ]

19 July 2012

Today, Rexanne & I set about deciding a Japanese alias for her. Mine? Its Harasawa Nanami / 原沢七海 (ナナミ)

We finally decided on Kagamiru Akane / 镜瑠赤音

It took us over a span of 3 hours? I was the one doing all the writing and she was the one setting out all the rules for me. Boy is she a slave driver ( -w- )

I found it funny because the both of us attempted ( ATTEMPTED ) to make it a serious & solemn event but we both failed. Miserably. She told me to make her document BLACK & WHITE but she was goon do enough to use blue ink while I was goon do enough to use neon orange ink.  (*^ワ^*)






So yes, Rexanne is one happy kid while I was one exhausted kid LOL.

I have to go now. I have a test coming soon. Off to study~!

Good bye~!
 ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

Yours sincerely
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment