Sunday 1 July 2012

[ Day Out With Relatives ]

1 July 2012

Good soon to be midnight-ing~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Today, I went out with my relatives once again! We went to Isetan's TCC to eat before proceeding to Shaw Theatres to watch Spider Man 3.

Let the pictures do the talking! *as per usual*


Same lenses as yesterday! =D


My 10 year old cousin (★^O^★)


Im so skinny that my bones can be seen! Just kidding, love my tights a lot! O(≧▽≦)O









My polaroid camera so awesomeeeeee! *squeals*


What to drink what to drink~


Sugar for a sweet toothed kid like me~  (≧∇≦)/





My plate of unfinished spaghetti D= what a waste! D<


Free soba for sampling! They are really good. >D
























ISETAN. A FUCKING AWESOME JAPANESE SPOT.







More of me xD


BA-NA-NA-AA! PO-TA-TO-NA-AA-AA! xD


Yamamoto Yusuke! >w<


My lobangs  (≧∇≦)/



Seems I will be a little lucky eh! O(≧∇≦)O

This is all now~ school tomorrow!
*sigh*
GOODBYES!
(^▽^)

Yours sincerely
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment