Wednesday 11 July 2012

[ MY ARTWORK : Totoro's Friend ]

11 July 2012

Hey now, Hey now~

Today for my CCA, we had to make a piggybank to be sold! They provided us with a peanut shaped template and some 'beady' clay (*´・v・)  Sounds weird doesnt it? I will explain along the way~


The peanut shaped template! It looks weird doesnt it? I mean, is a peanut shaped template with studs around it common? I expect your answer to be no. Just saying. (●´∀`●)


A piece of clean cloth that my CCA has very graciously provided! It is so pristine and white! I love it! (★^O^★)


This is the 'beady' dough. Sorry I forgot to get a clearer picture. I can describe it to you though. Heres what it felt and meant to me. Small pint sized styrofoam balls mixed in with glue and normal clay. (・◇・)


The designs my CCA mate came up with. The 'beady' dough that went around wasnt enough though, so we scrapped the plans and started making our own things. ( -w- )


I attached the blue clay to the template with no idea of which direction I was heading to regarding the item I wanted to make. (*^▽^*)

I did not take pictures after each step so I only have pictures of the end product. DERP.

I used this as a guideline. 
The middle one www~!


My failure. Its not as fat as the original. The arrows were too huge and lumpy! ((T.T; )


The back portion~! Looks nice from the back but when you reach the front its more like ( - __ - ;; )


This is what I tell everyone. The tail, is the most important part! www~ Its so cute and small and round and squishy. *in love*

Derp, I have to go now, my tuition homework will not do itself.
(゜▽゜;)

Nights,
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment