Saturday 21 July 2012

[ Day Out With Relatives @ Vivo ]

21 July 2012

DAY OUT ONCE AGAIN *cheers* 。◕‿◕。

Today, I went out with my relatives again. Though we headed to Vivo City to catch the 1950 time slot for The Dark Night Rises.

Peek-a-tures right now~!


My cool differing socks~ matched with my black poofy skirt and black japanese school shoes~ I shall wear the same for StreetFest~! o(≧∇≦o)

Oh yes, before meeting with my relatives @ 1800 , I first went for lunch around 1400 with my Mother at Anchorpoint's Swissbake.

The cute squarish menu with all the crosses~  。◕‿◕。


The mushroom soup that I ordered! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ


My coke. And glass. They, are, bffs, on, the, verge, of, eloping. LOL ⊙▽⊙

Im sorry I totally forgot about snapping pictures of food. I was too hungry ( -w- )

Okay~ so around 1800, I met up with my relatives and we headed to Vivo to catch a bite before the movie. We settled in The Mussel Guys as they were having an attractive 3 course set mean package deal. AWESOME.


The menu~ It looks sort of worn out. ┗┃・ ■ ・┃┛


The nice clean plates~! (^~^)


The scenery~ =>


The pumpkin soup~!!!  *drools* The garlic bread was toasted to perfection as well~! *chomps*


My main course is here!

...

...

...

...

...

WOW

FANTASTIC BABY~! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

The lamb was just oh my gosh *melts*

I better shut up and end this before I start drooling and chewing on my cotton filled pillow. Yep.



For dessert, we have, JELLY~ Oh wait. its Agar, sorry for the mix up~ There was dragonfruit & kiwi in it. The sweetness was natural. It came from the watermelon~ How did I know that? Because the top was sweet while the bottom was tasteless, bitter even! It means that the watermelon juice was poured on and no sugar was used or else the agar would have been evenly sweetened!


My clean bowl~ even the spoon is sparkling~ I must have cleaned it well! o((*^▽^*))o


The pitcher of 'warm' water provided. Sure it was warm. It was so warm that I got scalded ( =_= )

THANKS FOR BURNING MY TONGUE! D<

Okay, once again,

YOU CAN SKIP THIS PART IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE MY FACE *derp* I am cam-whoring once again *grin* ⊙▽⊙










Daily dose of cam-whoring so that I can observe and improve. The choker I have on belong to Kimmy who was very gracious in lending me her items. Thank you Kimmy~! *bows*

I tried to draw my eyeliner thinner than before. Wonder if I succeeded. Because, honestly, I cant tell LOL. The shape of my face looks different and awkward in some pictures. I think I didnt contour my face well. Yes, I contoured my face~ why? Because I have a chubby and round face and I dont like it at times. I want a more oval-ish face like Twinnie's!

I will post a picture of the 2 items I got today. Until tomorrow~!
(゜▼゜*)

Yours tiredly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment