Monday 9 July 2012

[ Solo Shots for Kotori & Reika ]

9 July 2012

HI =D

I found some sexy solo shots of Kotori san & Reika san!


Reika san's Bunny poster! With autograph to boot! ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ



Kotori as Shou~ Kotori as Senbonzakura Hatsune Miku
She looks so petite. So precious, so darling ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ





YOU SEE. She sure is pretty, ne? She brings out the best out of the character that she cosplays! Inui san is cool as well! (‘∀’●)♡


Reika sama! *fans self* I love you! You look way too good. Way too sexy! (●♡∀♡) I really, really love you!


Posing for newspaper! I WILL BUY AND LOVE THAT NEWSPAPER. (*°∀°)=3


GAHHHHH, REIKA SAMA ON A BIKE *nosebleed* I applause the people who made the bicycle. It is really good! Reika looks so seductive and suave on it! *squeals* ♡^▽^♡

Respective credits to
Reiko Suzuki
Kazami Ryuto
Sylvia Toh Ying Ying

お疲れ様でした~!
本当ありがとう~~!!
 ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Yours lovingly
REINBOWBOX

3 comments:

  1. ahem excuse me for being an ass WHERE ARE THE CREDITS FOR MY PHOTOS

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! GOMEN GOMEN! I go edit them in now! =D

    ReplyDelete