Monday 2 July 2012

[ Outing w/ Twinnie ]

2 July 2012


Good evening!

Today, i happily went out to Far East Plaza with my beautiful twinnie today!


Off I go! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))


I was really really bored, so I took out my container of Choco Baby! to take picture~


A pair of shoes I bought as well as a card I bought, they are both for my dear Mother! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ



Attempting to save money with my twinnie. Decided to buy the $2 combo of instant noodles & Gulp. “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”



Was excitedly trying out Majolica Majorca's Cream Eyeliners. They are really good, you should try them out some day!


My loots for that day! So manyyy *buried* (@´_`@)


BAUMKUCHEN! My mama bought this for me when she came home that night! Natural flavoured! Resembles Kuey Lapis but this tastes better! *biased* ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ

I have to go now, there is school tomorrow *depressed*

Until next time! (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

Yours sincerely
REINBOWBOX
Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment