Wednesday 18 July 2012

[ Late Night Grocery Shopping~ ]

18 July 2012

Good Night~! (^_^)

I just came back home from late night grocery shopping with my parents~! We bought a lot of items. Which mostly belongs to me of course~ Guilty as charged teehee~! *(*´∀`*)☆


The full trolley halfway through the trip~! ヽ(^Д^)ノ


I got really tempted to buy this but my Mother stopped me. WHY MOTHER WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!!  .・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.

While the cashier girl was scanning the items, I took a series of continuous shots of the rising price.












And the final price is....$129.80~!! *faints* I could have used it to buy other stuff *guilty* (´;ω;`)


Sheng Siong was having this Taiwan sale and this was part of it~! Its bottled Tea Time Milk Tea. It tastes pretty good and it was only $1.50. Quite nice, hope you all give it a try soon~! \(^ ^)/

I have to leave now!~ There is school tomorrow. Good bye~
ヽ(^Д^)ノ

Yours lovingly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment