Saturday 14 July 2012

[ The First Official SHIBUYA GALS meet-up ]

14 July 2012

CHEERS~ (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

I am very excited right now~! Left the house around 1030 because I was to meet Natalie at Orchard MRT at 1200 but I was afraid that I would be late, so I left earlier~!



The boredom I felt on my way there. \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/  

When I reached Orchard MRT, it was only about.... 1130? Boy was I early, so with a message, we changed our meeting destination to Ngee Ann City's Watsons. The place where the Gyaru meet-up was held at~! *(*´∀`*)☆


This was the miniature signboard present at the venue! 9 Gyaru senseis~ How many do you know? ( ^ 0 ^ )



The shelf of SHIBUYA GALS make-up. Its enough to make me scream and drop to my knees. Everything was just so amazing. It was sort of my first time coming face to face with so much pretty pretty make-up so pardon my dramatic-ness~ (^_^)


HEY LOOK WHO I RAN INTO~! Its Kelly~! Aww~ she was so petite and adorable. She reminds me of the dolls that are life like. She told me ' Im not done with my hair!' And my reaction was ( O_O ) She looked so pretty already yet she said she wasnt done? Wow. (・◇・)


I made a new friend! This is Xiao Qing. She is the promoter in charge of the booth~ she is really friendly and would you look at her hair~! Brown & dip-dyed with electric pink. Awesome combination. Reminds me of chocolate coated ice cream dipped into strawberry sauce. Yummy~! d=(´▽`)=b  


Fringe extensions~ Of if you want to try out how bangs look like you on but never manage to get the guts to do the real thing.  (´∀`)


Candy Doll's Nudy Glamorous 01 Gold Cream Eyeshadow~! Looks so nice! >w<


A brand that comes across to me as new because I have never heard of it before. Fairy Drops! Have you heard of it before? (゜▽゜;)




I was fooling around with their test samples! The first one was Dolly Wink's Eyelash Fix while the other was Dolly Wink's Eyebrow mascara.


Here is Kelly once again! Her hair is now nicely done! Isnt she adorable? Her cheeks are so rosy, shes so skinny that I want to jump under a roller and let it roll me flat! \(T∇T)/



The makeup testers! They tempt me really much. *grabby hands*


Bottom lashes. I have never tried Dolly Wink's lower lashes before even though I have heard many many good things about them. Shall give it a go some day. ヽ(´ー`)ノ


Dolly Wink's Eyelash case~ I have never ever seen the use of it seeing as I always put my lashes back into the box that it came from. (°◇°;)


Candy Doll 02 Gray Pink Eyeshadow Palette. Looks good. But, $32.90. I am a poor kid. Derp. ヽ(*・ω・)ノ


Candy Doll's Rainbow Crystal 02 Silver Cream Eyeshadow! 。◕‿◕。



More upper lashes~ I know Seika uses Dolly Wink No. 10~ She told me~ (∩_∩)


The venue~! It was a tad small but there were two chairs for the makeup models to sit on! (^ω^)


Its Hana~! She was nice enough to agree to a picture of her being taken by me! Thank you Hana~ ( ^∇^)


Close up picture of Steph on the signboard! She reminds me of Jun from Spiv States! O(≧∇≦)O


I received my BLUE Type B today! A few years to slow but better than never! *squeals*


Gorgeously packed polka dotted pink & white bags. I have a feeling that its the doorgift~!


10 bags, i wonder who they are for. Lucky draw? O.O


Extensions~! I touched them and gotten one for myself as well! The texture is really good and the hair is really silky~! (ノ*゜▽゜*)


Tried to snap a picture of the back of my pants! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ



Kelly is the emcee for the day! Her voice is really sweet! Just like sugar~ o((*^▽^*))o





Camwhoring~!


I got a picture of Steph! It was rather embarrassing. I called her Steffi *facepalm* I feel like an idiot of sorts. ( ̄个 ̄)



The makeup tutorial done by Ashley~! Ashley looked as if she just stepped out of a garden. She was super flowery and by super, I mean really. (-^〇^-)


I met some of my friends on Facebook! Its Shinodax! Aka. Alfred. His hair is so awesome and he.... is so skinny that he makes Seika & I cry. ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚


Reno's legs are just too hard to resist. *snaps more pictures* >D



I took pictures with this chiobu called Lucify Gazette aka. Xinyi. I hereby swear that I am surrounded by chiobus, they are petite, have small hands, have small faces and a good figure. ((o(;△;)o))


This is SEIKA WHO DOESNT WANT TO LET ME GET A PICTURE OF HER D< *fumes*



Stuff that I gotten today and I would go into deeper explaination in the next post.

Thats all now

IM LEAVING FOR DINNER NOW ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ

Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment