Tuesday 24 July 2012

[ Costest 96Neko ( Ft. Ryuto As VipTencho ) ]

24 July 2012

*pokes head out* こにちわ~~!O(≧▽≦)O

Today, after school, Ryu & I left for her house to costest. I would be cosing as 96Neko and she is a short haired tomboyish female. I was not very sure and confident as I have never really tried doing short haired characters but theres always a first time for everything~!

This is 96Neko


Charming isnt she? *grin* I was a little worried ( ̄ー ̄)This is the Christmas version and it came from this video~! (^▽^)


Have fun hearing it~ The title of this video is [ Jingle Bell ] and it is sang by 96Neko, Kogeinu & VipTencho~!! (*^▽^*)

Without further ado, let me present the eyeburn!!


First up, we have Ryu~ VipTencho~! かわいいね~!!A fedora~ \(^ ^)/


Then... the source of eyeburn appears *hides in a box* ( ≧Д≦)



Like Kimberly said, my eye makeup is too feminine (´;ω;`) I wished that I looked closer at her eye makeup so as to not make such a fool of myself! *weep*

Thats all now, I've been real busy lately *tired*

Goodbye~!
⊙︿⊙

Yours sincerely
REINBOWBOX

2 comments:

  1. haha, it's probably just the eyelashes or the lenses dear, try not to go too over on lashes when there's no need to :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. *nods* I should forego the bottom lashes and mascara and just stick to eyelash curler! xD

    ReplyDelete