Sunday 8 July 2012

[ COSFEST XI Day 2 ]

8 July 2012

HELLO *noms on pizza*

I just reached home from one of the best days ever in my short life up to now. My heart is soaring and my brain is still among the clouds.



In the morning at home! Doing schoolgirl for today! (((\(@v@)/)))


Sora chan! Kawaii!


Pedo Bear with pedo face >D



Pictures taken with the forever chio Mandy. Day 1, chio. Day 2? Chio. Oh gosh Mandy, is there ever a day where you dont look chio? D: Give people like me a chance! >_<


HEY LOOK ITS RYU/FUJI! =D

Next part of this post will be my cam-whoring with my pretty twinnie!







Isnt she pretty? I am really, really proud to call her my twinnie. She is so beautiful, so smart, so tall, so elegant, so creative, the total opposite of me *sad*




Mandy & I got our pictures taken! ヾ(@゜▽゜@)ノ  Mandy was seriously being hounded. Shes too cute and pretty for her own good i swear.

After that, we decided to stay around the stage area in hopes we can meet Reika san & Kotori san!




*squealing while rolling around on the floor* REIKA SAMAAAAAA! You look so good! I am really happy to have been able to meet you! (゜▼゜*)



Then I took one lonely picture with the pretty pretty Kotori!

She is so, so, so pretty! She really doesnt look her age! *rolls* (*^^*)

Okay! Tomorrow school is on once again. I will post more pictures when they are up!
OFF I GO(-^〇^-)

Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX

1 comment: