Friday 13 July 2012

[ Dinner @ IKEA ]

13 July 2012

HELLO ONCE AGAIN!!

Before going for my math tuition, I went to IKEA to have dinner with Ryuto, my Auntie & my Mother.

This is how we all are on the bus~!


Ryu with her headphones on as per normal~ (o;TωT)o




My Mother & my Auntie. The epic combo. They make Ryu & I laugh all the time~!



It was a fantastically good meal! Boy was Ryu & I full! (^v^)



Epic them not looking at camera makes it even more epic to me~ (*^^*)



That, is obviously Ryu's fingers. THEY JABBED ME! *sad*



Knuckles Hero! *action music* ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ















I really love hanging out with Ryu! She makes me so happy, we get so high, we get so chatty and we both get so active! 。◕‿◕。

Thank you for being oh so very awesome Ryu~





Maths tuition~ Thanks to my math tutor, she made me enjoy maths a lot~ She helped pull my grades up as well! Thank you Mrs Too! You are an awesome maths tutor~ (-^〇^-)  

Thats all~ once again, GYARU MEETUP TOMORROW~! *excited kid*

じゃね~!!

Yours truly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment