Friday 20 July 2012

[ Instant Mac & Cheese ]

20 July 2012

HELLOHELLOHELLOHELLO(●⌒∇⌒●)

Today, at tuition, I found, a, really, really, really, instant, and, yummy, way, of, making, Mac, &, Cheese. (°◇°;)

I was having tuition when my Math tutor's daughter started cooking. It wasnt long until I smelt something cheesy and aromatic. I asked my teacher what it was and she told me her daughter was making Mac & Cheese. I went all ( O_O ) Her daughter was like 10???

She chuckled and said ' Its instant. ' And I went ( ._. ) oh. LOL

I took a picture of the box~ her daughter was nice enough to offer me a large plate of Mac & Cheese and boy was it good. I really enjoyed it. It was so cheesy. Just talking about it makes me want to drool. \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

Here it is~




Looks yummy right? If yes, silently agree. If no, silently shut up *shot* (^ω^)

Off now~ Will be out with relatives tomorrow to watch The Dark Knight Rises. BATMAN *batman music*

⊙ω⊙

Yours sincerely
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment