Saturday 30 June 2012

[ LOOTS ]

30 June 2012

Good Late Night!! \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

Today afternoon, after my 'adventure' with Ryu, I went to meet my Mother and Auntie who were having high tea at Anchor Point. Yes they ate without me. .・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.

Oh well. After that, as an exercise of sorts, we decided to cross the road to shop at Queensway Shopping Mall. Guess what. THEY WERE HAVING A PASAR MALAM OUTSIDE!! *squeals* I love pasar malams. They are exciting, cheap and often surprising. Thats what makes it so alluring I suppose~ (★^O^★)

So yes, let me show you the pictures so that

1) You can understand what I am talking about

2) I dont have to seem like a crazy mad woman talking to herself


1) My temporary TCC membership card. NO, I DID NOT GET THAT AT THE PASAR MALAM LOL. My Mother made me one at TCC. This is just a temporary one. The official one would be sent over in a month.  O(≧▽≦)O


2) Metallic Green Eye Lash Curler *screams* SO PRETTYYYY *spazzes over it* ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ


3) Brown Bow Hair Tie. ITS POLKA DOTTED TO BOOT! ♡^▽^♡


4) Cardigan. Oh gosh, I love this. Its so pretty. Its the 1st cardigan that I've ever owned. (〃・・〃)


5) Knee High Socks. Bought 2 pairs! 1 pair is pure black.  The other is black but with a 5 cm gray band around the top. 

HEE~ this pasar malam was small but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope more stalls will join and I get to buy more things!

Turning in soon
Good night
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・ ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Yours lovingly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment