Wednesday 6 June 2012

[ Diamond Lashes ]

6 June 2012

Hello once again! (☆^ー^☆)

Im so happy right now! My Mother just told me that theres a package for me and it was what I have been waiting for!

It was my Diamond Lashes! *cheers* (*^ワ^*)


The package it came in~! (●⌒∇⌒●)


The address it came from! For people buying makeup & misc, I advise you buy it from a website called Shoponblog.sg It is really reliable & the people there are nice!。◕‿◕。


It came wrapped in bubble wrap! OHHHHH its so precious!! 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。


After the unveiling. Its really pretty & I cant wait to use them for my job on Saturday with Minni! I hope that it looks nice on me! Shall try it out either today or tomorrow because I gotten back my makeup set from Ryu.


Watermelon juice for a heat filled day. It was rather sweet & my Mother suspected that the person probably added in artificial syrup while I felt that the sweetness came across as quite natural.

Thats enough for now!
Up up & away~! ⊙▽⊙

Yours truthfully
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment