Friday 22 June 2012

[ Dinner @ 星 ]

22 June 2012

GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE (ノ>▽<。)ノ

Today evening, before I headed to tuition, my Auntie, Mother & I headed to a Japanese restaurant at IMM for dinner. The shop is called 星 and they are currently having a promotion! If you happen to be there, their promotion is quite worth it! It is $40 but, there are many things to choose from, and there is free flow beverages and the choices are Coke, Sprite & Japanese Green Tea.

Let me talk more about it along with the pictures!


Buffet Menu~ The cover page itself already makes me hungry enough.



The interior design of the restaurant. The Zen feeling present in the restaurant was very strong and very comforting. (^v^)


Vinegar, Wasabi, Pepper, Salt, Ginger~


My Rilakkuma Headphones! I love them a lot. Bought them from Taobao~ (⌒▽⌒ゞ



Accessories for the day~ Eyeball ring ( One of my absolute favourites ) & 2 bracelets~ \(☆o◎)/



Plates & Sauce Palette. Really beautiful but one thing that sort of bothered me a little, was that, the colours did not match. (;_・)


First dish is up! Kimchi! It doesnt tast half bad at all! 9/10! =>


Sashimi Palette! It was one of the items that I looked forward to the most, but it was also the item that made me disappointed. I am appalled at the knife skills of the chef. Normally, Sashimi will be lacking the huge greyish white patch on the top for that is where the bones are. However, like the picture above, the bone was left inside the Sashimi. Though it did not bring us harm, it made the Sashimi taste weird.

I give it 6/10


Mushroom Soup! Creamy~~ I found it hilarious that I found Western styled Mushroom soup in a Japanese restaurant. (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚* 10/10!! xD




Tori Karage! The mid part though! The taste wasnt too salty. It wasnt underfried, or overfried until it was super oily, so I think they did a great job with this one! 9/10  =D

Soft Shell Crab & Tempura Prawn~ OISHII DESU!

The batter they used were really nice. Their flavouring are all really good~ 8/10 for both~!! (v^_^)v






Lastly for the dessert. OHMYGOSH. Let me warn you alright, its fine if you drink soft drinks for the main course but for dessert, DO NOT DRINK SOFT DRINKS. DRINK JAPANESE TEA INSTEAD.

Reason? The dessert they serve is sickeningly sweet. And that is coming from a person with a superbly sweet tooth. I ate the mochi, swallowed and drank my coke. The taste was revolting. By taste, I mean the coke in my mouth. I think chemical reaction may have occurred. Because, the sweet coke turned bitter. Like really really bitter. I give the mochi 5/10, the ice cream 4/10. Im sorry, they were not bad. But the sweetness just made everything disgusting.  凸(`⌒´メ)凸

Thats all for now! I need to clean my room. It, looks as if a hurrican has just left after attacking my room. I will take pictures to show you.  Off now!

BYEBYEBYEBYE
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・ ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Yours lovingly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment