Wednesday 27 June 2012

[ Lens ]

27 June 2012

*squeal*squeal*squeal*squeal*jump*jump*jump*jump*
(。♥‿♥。) (。♥‿♥。) (。♥‿♥。) (。♥‿♥。) (。♥‿♥。)

OH HI THERE ⊙▽⊙

Sorry, I am currently a little hyped up. Why you ask? Its because my lenses arrived today!

Come come come, dont listen to me crap anymore. Just let the pictures tell you what I cant say.


When I first opened them all~!  (゜▼゜*)


Close-up view~ This was what I sent to Kimmy! (-^〇^-)


Now, at night with my lenses on the table. Sigh. So nice. o (◡‿◡✿)


All lined up *touched* They look so, so, so, so, so. adorable. They are so precious. So fragile! My cute little babies *squealing* I am so sorry. I get this way when I come into contact with things that I want rather badly. (*^^*)

Okay, let me show you the lens one-by-one.


Stock photo~


Actual photo~! Looks so sweet *fell in love instantaneously* (∩_∩)


Stock photo~


Actual photo!! So pretty!! I think it leans towards more of the goldish side first. Its really pretty up close. I think it is one of my favourites. (◕‿◕✿)


Stock photo~


Actual photo! SO AWESOMEEEEE *nosebleed* I am certainly going to wear them out on day *nods* They are going to be very, very, very awesome *nod nod* o(≧∇≦o)


Stock photo~


Actual photo. I was a little disappointed though. For useless reasons. Such as the pattern didnt really look good in real life and that the colour looks more yellow than gold. (ヘ。ヘ)


Stock photo~


Actual photo. I am quite satisfied. The colour is really gorgeous in real life, the shade was pretty, the whole thing was just so ethereal! ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ


Stock photo~


Actual photo. NOT BAD. Looks rather diamond-ish. First time having lenses of those sort! Cant wait to try all my lens out one by one. Sure hope that they will last me long! They will last me about 6 months to a year?

FUCKING AWESOME \(☆o◎)/


My last picture. It may not be very clear but I am still going to ask. AINT THE COLOURS SO PRETTY AND GORGEOUS??!! *shot*

Thats all for now. Im back to revising school work *sigh*

KUDOS TO THE PERSON WHO INVENTED LENSES

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Yours lovingly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment