Saturday 23 June 2012

[ D=Out HIGH COLLAR Look ]

23 June 2012

GOOD AFTERNOON!! (。-_-。)

D=Out is releasing a new single called [ HIGH COLLAR ] soon! All of them look so good with their long hair~ Especially my two biases Kouki & Reika~!!  (*´ェ`*)

Pictures now!


First up, Hikaru! UWAHHHH, Hikaru so cute! His lips got fuller and pout-ier~!!  (‘-’*)


Secondly, Ibuki! Woah~ Im a little disappointed. He looks the same to me. His pose and makeup maybe? ( -w- )


Thirdly, my No. 1 bias in D=Out. KOUKI SAMAAAAAA *scream*squeal*die* His blond shoulder length hair fits & frames his face so well! His piercing makes him look even more sexier~  (*ノ▽ノ)


Fourthly, we have Minase! Stick thin as usual I see~ I like the gradient in your hair though Minase! (@´_`@)


Lastly but not leastly, we have my No. 2 bias in D=Out! REIKA SAMAAAAA *melts* Oh his eyes, they have so much intensity~ His hair reminds me a little of Uruha's though. (*/∇\*)


 Group Shot~~!!! Wow, Fantastic Baby. They look like a bunch of 'Dark' princes waiting for their prey to enter so that they can drain him/her of their blood. HAREMMMMMM!! xD

All for now~ at Ryu's house now!~

ADIOS! ヽ(´▽`;)/♪

Yours lovingly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment