Friday 8 June 2012

[ Day Out With Deepa & Math Tuition ]

8 June 2012

你好です~!(⌒▽⌒)☆

Today, in the afternoon, I went out with Deepa to Tiong Bahru's Popular to get some new stationary~!
We ended up buying $40.30 worth of stuff but $11.20 was Deepa's six pens. Expensive right? All prices are on the rise now.

Here are some pictures! :D



Waiting for train~!


Saw something for the panda lovers! ヽ(^Д^)ノ




I want something like these! They look really fun to fool around with but, sometimes, the end product may not necessarily be as beautiful as what they project. SADLY (°◇°;)


My new pencil case! => I know its a makeup bag sort of thing but I already am in possession of one, so I shall use it for my pencil case.
DOMO! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))


The inside of it! Swarmed by numerous polka dots! (●⌒∇⌒●)



On the mrt to tuition with my Mother! o (◡‿◡✿)


My sexy eyeball ring! It is so pretty that I can really die. (>y<)



At MOS BURGER!! The food is really great & all, but their speed is really slow. (´Д`。)


Eye with brown contacts! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ



My new makeup remover! It smells like bread to me o.o Shall try it out tomorrow~ after meido duty!! Im a happy girl~!! (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

That is all for now!
Adiosu! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

Yours truly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment