Saturday 2 June 2012

[ Francfranc ]

2 June 2012

Hey! (*^▽^)/

After my movie, my Mother & I went to visit a newly opened store called Francfranc. Its a furniture store and most of the items they were selling were based on Japanese items. They werent cheap of course. And the place it was built on used to be PageOne. Sigh. I miss that store.


The signboard. Interesting wording!ヾ(^∇^)


See the armchairs? o3o They're really grand in real life! It looks comfy but I wouldnt be able to get all the way up there without security not spotting me =3=


Paintings! The pink & white striped one really caught my attention! The ancient telephone is really interesting~


Fake flowers for sale. They looked real to me. Until I touched them ( ̄∠  ̄ )ノ


The placement was really really interesting. They were arranged around pillars, against the wall, on the floor, on the ceilings & in boxes.


A bag with the words 'From Japan' printed on it. That did the job. It got me hook :< , line :< , sinker :< . I wanted it really really, REALLY badly, but it cost $20. No way my Mother will allow me to buy it. Bye bye bag. ;m;


They also sold stationary alongside furniture. Expensive stationary. Expensive. $2 for an eraser that is half the length of a toothpick and the width of a single kit kat. NOT WORTH IT.


Even those this doesnt look like it, it is the light. LOL metal + light = cool effect. Yea. (*^・ェ・)ノ


This is a small photo album and it had the most interesting caption inscribed on the back. It said ' This is for important memories that are way too small' What a kidder. ヾ(^∇^)


This was found at the row behind the photo albums. This is so life like! The texture of its 'fur' is amazing. It was smooth to the touch, yet it contained the roughness one would expect of animal skin / fur.


This is like a cover screen of sorts with images of a book shelf printed onto it. You know, in the olden days where everyone had to share a dressing room yet some of them were to shy to change in the open so they demanded something to be used to cover them? Yep. This is the end product. (ノ´∀`*)ノ


The Eiffel Tower! Apparently we're in France now for a short period of time! xD


This clock caught my attention because instead of the numbers being placed in order around the clock, the numbers were all abandoned at the bottom of the clock.


MOCHI!Was that what you thought? xD Nah, these furry things here are cushions. Furry cushions. Furry Furry FURRY cushions. It was soft as well. I wanted it as badly as I wanted the bag from before but it was $24.

(¬д¬。)

(¬д¬。)

(¬д¬。)

I know right. Expensive price for a cushion. Even if its a furry.. a furry ;m; ... a furry cushion. ( T_T )


I thought this picture of the horse was rather life like. Thats why I took a picture of it. S-I-M-P-L-E


Wanna guess what these are for? And price? =>

ヽ(´ー`)ノ

ヽ(´ー`)ノ

ヽ(´ー`)ノ

ヽ(´ー`)ノ

ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Its a bottle. HAHAHAHAHAH!! Did you expect that? ;D Its $30 D<


A pretty pretty teaspoon with a pink rose on the end. Price? $6 ( O _ O ) For a freaking small baby teaspoon. Ohkay. Can.


Wanna take a guess as to what this is used for and price? ;D

ヽ(´ー`)ノ

ヽ(´ー`)ノ

ヽ(´ー`)ノ

ヽ(´ー`)ノ

ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Its for... DECORATION!! xDD Its $5.  D< Expensive much.


For all diamond lovers out there, hows this? ;D Big enough? Theres not only lavender coloured okay, theres emerald coloured, amber coloured, ruby coloured & more.


Tadah! An example as to what the dragonflies from the above can be used for. └(★o★)┐


Golden coloured cutlery fit for a king. Really pretty and shiny! Price? $23 :[ For one :|


Painted carrots! Bits of orange & green can still be seen though! ┌(★o☆)┘


Full set of cutlery! Im not sure if you can see it but theres holes at the bottom of the cutlery in the shape of smiley faces!


Bathing necessities!


Hehe! Cute Mickey Mouse Cup Cover! The nose is a protruding ball for the sake of easy lifting~ヽ( °◇°)ノ


Napkins! I spy Polkadots >D


I dont think it is very clear but this is a Mickey Mouse printed Tea set!



Coffee maker & Toaster. Both exquisite pieces of work (@´_`@)


This bunny is in charge of guarding the aroma salts! :D


The Japanese section of the store! Wish my house was furnished the same way =<


Japanese tea set! $35 for the teapot & $9 for the plate & $4 for the pick looking thing.


The lighting they used for the Japanese section! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


Pester & Mortar! $9 for the wood , $36.90 for the pester & $29.90 for the mortar. Expensiveeee *nodsnods*


For tea and Japanese sweets! =D


Charcoal! For consumation, burning & mask purposes. 1 for $12.90 >.<



The two above reminds me of Vampire Knight's School Uniform Crest! xD


Cool yet freaky huge ass wine glass that is accompanied by a huge ass napkin. My mum wanted one for my father but whats the use! Its so big that I dont think he can even lift it.

Thats all for now! Daiso items coming up next!

さよなら~!ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Yours truly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment