Saturday 2 June 2012

[ Snow White & The Huntsman ]

2 June 2012

HEY YO! (^・o・^)ノ”

Today I went to watch Snow White & The Huntsman with my Mother at Vivo City. Let me squeal for a moment.

KRISTEN STEWARDDDDDDDDDD~~!!!!

ヽ(*´Д`*)ノ

ヽ(*´Д`*)ノ

ヽ(*´Д`*)ノ

Now, the most important one.

CHRIS HEMSWORTHHHHHHHHH~~~!!!!!!!


ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ

ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ

ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ

Chris Hemsworth was seriously drop dead hot in the movie. His name was not given though :< They simply referred to him as Huntsman. Its ohkay. A guy with a mystery simply makes him much much much more interesting & attractive because he keeps the ladies guessing

This is my view on the video. I know no one really cares about how I think, but Im going to say it anyways. FREEDOM OF SPEECH. (。’▽’。)

Rating for show : 8.5/10

Rating for plot : 9/10

Rating for ending : 7/10

So the average is about a rough 8.5/10? =D

Let me explain. The settings, graphics & effects were really really good. They were clear and powerful. Such as the shattering scenes were really clear and even though I watched the digital version & not the 3D version, it was already enough to blow me away. The shards felt like they were flying straight ahead at me.

SE-CARE-REE xD

LOLOL

The plot was nice! Even though there were twists here and there, they basically kept to the story line. EXCEPT FOR TWO PARTS. [○・`Д´・○]

1. The young Snow White had BROWN HAIR instead of the ebony black hair she was supposed to have. BROWN. BROWN. Though her lips were red, so Im fine with that.

2. The adult Snow White had black hair but she had pink lips. Not a very huge fact to get uptight about, but Im still not too happy with it.

The show was awesome though. ヾ(´(エ)`ノ゙

The ending. I felt that the Queen died too easily & the ending did not make much sense, It kind of ended with her crowning scene. Wheres the wrap up? Bleh. I didnt really like the ending much. 

Now that my movie review is over, time for pictures! Im sorry I camwhored so much ( ̄ε ̄@) Couldnt help it. ( ̄ε ̄@)


Jacket 8D


Full Dressing! (○゜ε^○)


New movie coming soon~! (⌒▽⌒)


Ticket Screen! (●´艸`)


RAINBOW AFROS! ALL THE STAFF WERE WEARING THEM! EXCEPT FOR MINE |( ̄3 ̄)|


Some random flyer kind of thing


Tickets! (^v^)


PIRANHA 3DD OAO IT BETTER NOT BE NC16!! D<


Escalator down!


Self picture (・∀・)


Blur one (・∀・)


Playing with my hair! (・∀・)


DONG DAE MUN! YUMYUM!!(*≧艸≦)


Selection~ I reccommand the pork stick!


They having promotion now~ buy $8 worth of food & you get a free drink that is worth $1.50!


Fail bushy moustache of sorts ヽ(*ω。)ノ


Right eye~


Left eye~


Half awakeness!


Food & Drinks! ( ゚▽゚)/


SADAKO PROMOTIONAL POSTER! Going to watch soon with my friends! ~ヾ(^∇^)


Seto Koji! (,, ・∀・)ノ゛


YAMAMOTO YUSUKEEEEEEEEEEEE *squeal* ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

That was all for my trip at the movies! Next post will be about my trip to a new store. Until then! (*^・ェ・)ノ

Bye!

Yours sincerely
REINBOWBOX



No comments:

Post a Comment