Saturday 9 June 2012

[ Liang Court & Madagascar ]

9 June 2012

HELLO~! (^▽^)

Today was both a fun & tiring day.

I woke up around 9? To get ready for my flyer distribution job dressed as a Meido at Liang Court.

Let me show you a picture


LOL. My first attempt with bottom lashes so Im still not very good with it.

My job at Liang Court was simple. All we had to do was give out flyers. My job stretched over a period of 5 hours but Minni & I were done in 2 hours. The 2 hours included our break & shopping time allocated by the management so I do have to say that we were very efficiently efficient. \(^ ^)/

What did we do for the rest of the 3 hours???

We played.

(・◇・)

(・◇・)

(・◇・)

(・◇・)

(・◇・)

Yes, we played for 3 hours with pay. Sounds so mean & easy but we got legal permission. (*^▽^*)

Liang Court was having this event called THE HUNT.

It was like hunting for bargains? All you had to do was to spend $10 in any shop. Yes. ANY shop. And you get to play the 11 games. The game stations included

SUMO WRESTLING o(≧∇≦o)

PUNCHING SANDBAGS 。◕‿◕。

FOLDING OF CLOTHES WITHIN A GIVEN TIME ⊙▽⊙

MEMORY GAME (>y<)

CROSSWORD PUZZLE ゝ(゜▼゜*)

BULLSEYE (∩_∩)

ESTIMATION OF MONEY ( ̄个 ̄)

BALL SCOOPING へ(゜∇、°)へ

CLAW CATCHER ヽ(^。^)丿

HAVING A PICTURE TAKEN (ノ*゜▽゜*)

&

DOING ART o (◡‿◡✿)

Super easy and the prices were good as well.

The games were fun while the teenagers running the games were nice and good sports! The claw catcher guy actually gave Minni & I extra chances! The prizes were awesome! GLOOMY BEARRR! AND GLOOMY BEARIT! Bearit is the name I gave to the stuffed toy that was a mixture of Rabbit & Bear. Pretty fitting if you ask me (*^^*)

After our work was over, I had to rush to Vivo City because my relatives have purchased tickets for Madagascar 3 which will be screened at 1915. So after buying crepes with Minni, I went off to catch a cab.

I reached there around 1900? Phew. My relatives were eating dessert LOL.

TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TAH CIRCUS TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TAH AFRO!
CIRCUS AFRO CIRCUS AFRO
POLKA DOT POLKA DOT
POLKA DOT AFRO!

- Marty

After the movie, we went to DABAO Pizza Hut Sidedishes for supper. We are all going to grow fat!

Pictures time! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ







My cute auntie & my pretty cousin who I am proud of.

Okay, that will be all! OFF TO SLEEP~
WHEEEE! “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX




No comments:

Post a Comment