Sunday 24 June 2012

[ Brownette ]

24 June 2012

Good evening (*´;ェ;`*)

I am currently a 'brownette' My hair has been dyed from chocolate brown to black but it wasnt very successful so Im now brown here black there. You get what I mean. 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

My hair was originally dyed to chocolate brown using this


Palty Milky Brown. I seriously loved my hair a lot. The colour came out really well. This was cheap too! It was only $12.90. Quite affordable!

But, my Mother mixed up this brand with another and bought that one instead. This is what she bought.


Palette 900 Black. Price? $6.90. Now, now, when I heard the price, I went ( O ___ O ) too. I never knew such cheap hair dye existed.

So we used it used it used it, waited waited waited, washed washed washed, waited waited waited and then we saw it. My hair was a little darker, but my hair was like blackishbrown? Weird. Its an obvious yet not obvious kind of brown. Thats why, I labelled myself as a 'brownette'  (;へ:)

Okay, I have to go off now, I have to pack my bag for tomorrow. Will be bringing MiuMiu's photobook, Rexanne's wig & sweets tomorrow.

Adiosu
To my post & to my hair
。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。

Yours sadly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment