Monday 4 June 2012

[ Swimming, Bread, Injuries, Waxing & Wallpaper ]

4 June 2012

ALOHA AMIGOS~!! O(≧▽≦)O

My life today was quite short but fulfilling~ *nodnod*

First, early in the morning, my Mother baked. Due to our house having a low supply of bread flour, my Mother wanted to give up on the idea of baking bread until she saw something in one of the recipe book she borrowed from the library.

I never knew how someone could make bread from pancake flour but my Mother achieved that. Let me show you a picture of her hardwork! 


Cheese Bagels~! (☆^O^☆)

To be honest, I kind of expected the bread to turn out like scones but surprisingly, they didnt. They were soft. smooth and super good tasting. GREAT JOB THERE MUMMY!



After that, I snacked. On JAGABEE. My number 1 love. For snacks I mean. D





On the way home from swimming today, I realised my thumbnail broke O_O Not that it hurt. Sorry for the eye burning pictures (’-’*)

My friend Kimberly asked me not to put them on Facebook but I figure it wouldnt hurt to put them on my blog. Right?

OH YES, in the afternoon when Deepa came over, I found my brother & his girlfriend waxing their legs ;D

I kind of expected to hear screams like in the movies when they do Brazilian waxing. They put on the paste, stick the waxing paper on, rip it off brutally & TADAH. Ear piercing scream \(^ ^)/

It wasnt THAT bad, it did not hurt as much as I expected and I certainly did not scream bloody murder ( =_= )

Exaggeration be exaggeration *nodnod*

I changed my computer wall paper today!~ It curently looks like this


Miura~  ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

He so handsome~ he has this out-of-the-world look in this picture. To me at least!

I have to go off now!~
Byes  \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

Yours sincerely
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment