Saturday 23 June 2012

[ Over @ Ryu's ]

23 June 2012

Hello~  (`・ω・´)”

Went over to Ryu's to visit her today~ I missed her house. Its been a while since I went to her house. Missed its smell. The weather was blithering-ly hot. To the point that I was sleeping on her couch in weird obscene poses. (; ̄Д ̄)




24/7 zi-lian-ing with my phone *le sigh* at lest she cute =D


Soya Bean Drink!~ Nutritious & Filling~ Yum Yum! \(☆o◎)/


L~Arc~En~Ciel's World Tour 2012 Wrist Band! Not mine D= I borrowed it from Ryu to take a picture. Wished I bought one too =<


This weird red lump has been on my left hand since... I left NP? It hurts when I poke it. Wonder if its a blood clot. ( . _ . )


Coca Cola Cup with water~ Photobomb-ed by Ryu's sexy leg~ *winkwink* (ノ>▽<。)ノ


'Disturbing' the butter shortbread~ Bought from Marks & Spencers. Really really good. Hope people will buy more so that they wouldnt stop selling them~

Off now! >.< Tuition tomorrow
CIAO
Ψ(´▽`)Ψ

Yours truly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment