Thursday 7 June 2012

[ Messed Up Room ]

7 June 2012

Ossu~!! d=(´▽`)=b

My room is seriously fucked up messed up. Theres a whole lot of things to get rid of. I have been 'cleaning' up my room for 1 month? But it looks the same. To me at least.

Let me show you some parts of my room.


The top section of my cupboard behind the doors~ The top portion is filled with my memories & the 2nd shelf is filled with Archie comics (ノ´ー`)ノ


The 3rd shelf is full of English manga, the 4th shelf is full of Japanese magazines, the 5th shelf is full of Chinese manga while the last shelf is filled with Cookery books. ヽ(^Д^)ノ


My KiraCandy school uniform! *bubbling with happiness* (*^ワ^*)


My messy floor with my bag of posters, belts, caps, hats & bags! =>


My bed with Rilakkumas & Korilakkumas alike galore all around! ♡♡♡♡♡


My television and its surrounding area! ( O_O )


Right beside my bed is this empty box that I do not know what to do with. (◎_◎;)


My desk with my computer! I mean laptop. That white thing with the antenna poking out on the right is my adapter. It helps my computer to connect with the internet~ (ノ´∀`)

Okay! Off to surf Facebook~
CiaoCiao~! (´ ▽`).。o♡

Yours lovingly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment