Sunday 17 June 2012

[ Meido Job @ SJII & Photoshoot ]

17 June 2012

HEYHO~ (ΦωΦ)

Today, I went for a Meido job @ SJII ( ST. Joseph's Institution International ) with Ringo. Our job started at 1100 & ended at 1330. The weird, weird thing was, I woke at 9 to do my makeup, but I still wasnt done by 1030 *shot* I was ALMOST late. Almost. That means I wasnt~ ⊙▽⊙

Oh gosh, the school is damn huge. When you enter the entrance, there is this long steep slope. When you look up, you cant see the other end.Thats how far and long the slope is.

There were stalls all along the left side of the road. The food was pricey but boy did they smell good. SJII was trying their best to raise 4M. NOT 4 METRES. 4 MILLION. (●⌒∇⌒●)

Come come, let me tell you the long story of how it all started on the night of 16 June 2012


This is my wrinkly hand after pampering my wig o (◡‿◡✿)


My nutella yogurt! It tastes surprisingly good! ⊙△⊙

Okay, the pictures from here on is on Sunday, 17 June itself.


Sunscreen first of all! Singapore is very hot x.x


Next are lens! My pretty Geo Brown lenses bought at Eyesation for $18 a pair! (●⌒∇⌒●)


Lashes! Die Die must have! Upper lashes are Sally Mok's and Stella's while bottom lashes are Diamond lashes! (∩_∩)


Eyeshadow Palette bought at SaSa~ (◕‿◕✿)


Cotton pads, makeup removers~ all in my EGG makeup pouch! It came free with the February issue! (*^^*)


Makeup! In my Men's Knuckle Pouch! Came free with February Issue! I know. Im very materialistic *shot* (^⊆^)


Meido outfit! With an unglam Ringo on the right! I hope she doesnt see this. I think she will kill me ( - w - )



Camwhore! I think my face looks a little weird! Like it has an edge of sorts! OOO I see random auntie's leg and hand behind. SE-CARE-REE LOL

After that, Heng Lee was nice to Ringo & I. We went to this Spanish Restaurant at Toa Payoh's Hub. It was above the KFC. I forgot what it was called but oh well. The food was priced cheaply, the 3 of us ate for a total of $31.90?

That included, 3 main dishes, 1 soup & 3 cups of free flow beverages.

SO CHEAP RIGHT?

I am definately visiting with my Mother soon.

After that, Heng Lee dropped Ringo off at Toa Payoh Mrt while he drove me to Book Keng Mrt so that I could take a direct train down to HabourFront. He is a nice guy and hes only 23! AWESOME. I hope his future spouse makes him happy! Because he is a nice guy. 

After when I reached HabourFront, I went to Daiso to meet my friends. What were they doing? Trolling people in Daiso *facepalm*

I am happy though! I finally met my twinnie! It has been so long QwQ 1 month I think! I gave her a very belated birthday present. It was a peel-a-ble banana! 

Peel Banana
Peel Peel Banana!

There were exactly 3 parts to peel xD

LOL I didnt talk much though. I was far too tired to do so. Im seriously pooped. OHGOSH. I only started screaming when the game I am playing died. 

Thats all for today. Im really tired. I have to go to Ngee Ann Poly for lessons tomorrow

BYEBYE
(^ω^)

Yours sincerely
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment