Sunday 10 June 2012

[ J-Cube ]

10 June 2012

HEYLO! (★^O^★)

I went to J-Cube for the first time today! It was HUGE. The stores were all nice and pretty, the ceiling was high. I love high ceilings for unknown reasons alright. The air con was cooling and there was a moderate amount of people there. There werent enough people to be called overly crowded but at the same time, there werent so little people to the point that it was considered empty. I like it that way! ヽ(^Д^)ノ

Lets start with dressing!




Really bad eyebags LOL \(*T▽T*)/

I first went there with my Auntie before my cousins and their family joined us for dinner.

Our first stop was at Watsons. I had hoped to purchase Candy Doll eye shadow there but sadly, it wasnt available. Then I saw it. Majolica Majorca.

PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY (≧∇≦)/

But, standard-ly, it was expensive. The makeup, all came in detachable palettes, which meant that you had to purchase a case for them. Okay, sounds affordable right? WRONG. The case can cost up to $33.90 alone while the makeup can cost around $22.90? I dont really remember.

Next, I found a stall that I liked quite much on the directory.

NaNa Reve De La

I was so excited. I saw something I really wanted in its Orchard branch that other time, hence, I immediately assumed that the J-Cube branch would have the same but I was wrong. SIGH

Their J-Cube branch was quite a huge disappointment to me. The clothes were expensive ( A lot more so as compared to the Orchard branch ) and their clothing wasnt really nice looking.

After that, I spotted this shop that was having a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE promotion.
ALLELUJAH (●⌒∇⌒●)
Being the cheapskate that I am, obviously I went it.

In there, I bought 2 polka dotted beaded ribboned hairbands in Beige & Black. I know the previous sentence is a mouthful but just live with it LOL ⊙ω⊙


I know it cant be seen well but yea, this is the gist of it. 2 hairbands in Beige & Black. End of story.

Next, we went to one of my favourite stores ever.

SASA.

HEEEEEEEEE =D

I bought myself a new makeup palette because my last makeup palette ran out ( ; m ; )


AREZIA eyeshadow palette~! Never heard. Never tried. Hope nothing goes wrong eh! d=(´▽`)=b


Oh Oh Oh! I bought glitter eyeliner as well! I've seen KERA models using them and it looked fun so HOOK. LINE. SINKER. I bought it! =D


I bought this pretty skull tee-shirt at World Of Sports. Its quality is not too bad and the design is pretty decent as well! So once again, I took the bait and proceeded to the cashier with it in tow. ヽ(*・ω・)ノ


My last purchase. A floral printed dress shirt from CacheCache. Its so pretty and floral-ry! I have no idea whats up with me and floral prints or eyeballs recently but my items in those 2 departments have been starting to grow. (◕‿◕✿)


PSPS. This Duck on a Guitar notebook was bought on 9 June 2012. Yep. UruDucky's birthday! I bought this cause it reminded me of him so much! I love you Uruha! Happy 31st birthday again! Keep being awesome!

With this said, I end now.
BYE =>

Yours truly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment