Friday 15 June 2012

[ Photoshoot ]

15 June 2012

Hey yo Hey yo~~!! (´ω`★)

Today, Regina rounded Kimberly, Ryuto, Deepa & I up to assist her with her school project. It was based on Japanese fashion such as

★ Visual Kei
★ Oshare Kei
★ Angure Kei
★ Gyaru
★ Lolita
★ Cosplay
★ Rock
★ Punk

Etc, etc

I found out one fact after today.

I cant smile.

When I smile, I look like Im in pain so its really terrible.

Apart from being upset & disappointed with myself, I was also very guilty about the face that I could have possibly ruined the whole entire shoot.

Kimberly & Ryuto were such naturals. While I resembled a... i dont know.. country bumpkin?  o(╥﹏╥)o

Pictures first then!


Crayon Shin Chan's favourite 巧克力饼干!( Chocolate Biscuits ) in Strawberry flavour~! 2 new facts that I have taken note of! Crayon Shin Chan's Anniversary is on 14 April. And, this year, to commemorate their 20th anniversary, they released a new movie! I shall go check it out when I am free then =>


Ryu's derp face! (*´▽`*)


Ryu commented that I looked like a rich taitai. Really? ( O_O )


Peace covering face! She has an eyeball ring as well! Except that hers is blue and her eyeball is not bloodshot! ♡^▽^♡


Twintails! Very adorable!


My sexy leg at the back *shot* Wow. It looks thin here.


Ryu with makeup & her fake glasses on! I swear solemnly that we are all people with nothing better to do. Why you ask? Because, we all wear lens with degree, after that, we put on a pair of degree-less spectacles.  (゜▽゜;)


Ryu's head. A secret ninja shot. I swear, her hair looks like a bird nest. ヽ(;^o^ヽ)



A close up on the eyeball printed pink & black jacket that she has on. It is so awesome that I can die right now.  Ψ(´▽`)Ψ


A close up on the skull printed balloon pants that she has on! I like it a lot! (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*



Some sort of cam whoring? LOL According to Regina, I look like Misa from Death Note? Except with brown hair. I think it is too much of a praise though. But thank you anyway Regina! Oh and Kimberly, thank you for lending me your pretty dress! My Mother complimented it as well. ヾ(@゜▽゜@)ノ


Another ninja sneakshot of Ryu's. Pretty Kimberly in the background! Oh gosh, I swear that she was very very pretty today. Pfft, if Mao, Shin, Takeru saw her, I swear that there will be a stampede going on because they all are in a huge hurry to get to her. She is really so pretty.

OH YAY SHE GAVE ME HER PERMISSION TO USE HER PHOTO.

Presenting.... *drumrolls*

KIMBERLY!

*catcalls, wolfwhistles , screams, cheers*


This girl is seriously so pretty. Just look at her eyes! :< Even without her contacts on, they are still equally big and round. SO PRETTY.



With makeup on & then with my fringe up. I had to take off my makeup before going for tuition. Otherwise, my tuition teacher may freak out and then I will get a big fat scolding. Not funny :<



*coughs* At the moment I was taking makeup off, my phone got napped by Ryu. See her camwhoring. We all love ourselves oh so much eh? \(☆o◎)/


Makeup removed! Love my new makeup remover! It really wipes off all my makeup in one swipe! The brand is Bifesta and to me, it smells like freshly baked bread~! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ


EYEBALL RING! *stares*

Today was really nice thanks to all my friends.

Will be heading down to Bugis tomorrow to do some shopping with Ryu, Deepa, Kimberly, Regina & Kaisah! Sadly, Danae, Amanda, Yukina, Jamie & Ber couldnt make it :<

But nevermind! THERE WILL BE A DAY!
Post pictures of tomorrow's dressing and goodies tomorrow!

GOODNIGHT
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・ ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Yours trustingly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment