Saturday 2 June 2012

[ Pizza Hut & Daiso Items ]

2 June 2012

Hehe! \(☆o◎)/

After the movie and the walk, it was time for lunch! So my Mother & I walked over to HabourFront's Pizza Hut to enjoy lunch!

Before that we went to Daiso though! After looking at Francfranc's expensive Japanese items, Daiso's cheap $2 items were a dream =D

So yea, we did not want to spend too much at Daiso so we settled on 9 items which amounts up to a total of $18.




Ohkay, these three pictures above were purely camwhoring pictures & is in no way affiliated to Pizza Hut or Daiso LOL.


7 reasons of happiness! (((\(@v@)/)))


Dry Mopping Wipes~ we bought around 2 of these? O_O


Socks! My old ones which were also from Daiso were worn out & ripped =<


Wet Mopping Wipes! We bought 2 of these as well! (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*


Artificial Nails & Nail Glue! I have to say that the nail glue was pretty strong ( o.o )


Bottom lashes! xD I wonder if they work! Shall try them out later! (⌒▽⌒ゞ

This is all for now! Dinner is calling & I am answering its call!

Adios~! “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment