Thursday 21 June 2012

[ MAJOLICA MAJORCA & HEAVY ROTATION ]

21 June 2012

Hello~ (`・ω・´)”

My makeup has arrived!

I was so over the moon that I was quite beside myself honestly. The makeup is just so pretty! They were simply exquisite.



TADAH! The Black stick with the Pinkish background is HEAVY ROTATION's lip concealer! Swabbed it once on the back of my just now. It is a good concealor!


Nude lips are apparently trending now ( - w - )


MAJOLICA MAJORCA! *cries* It is so pretty, the cover, the colour, the powder!(゜´Д`゜)


Close up of the packaged cover! SO PRETTY isnt it? It looks so lolita-ish. But thats how most MAJOLICA MAJORCA products look. Pretty, Sweet, Gentle


The powder pad & sponge. It looks so precious already. I have limited vocabulary. I didnt bear to throw the packaging at first but I did it anyways. My room is running out of space. 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。

Okay~ Tomorrow last day at AEM @ NP! Off to sleep now! 

GOODBYES(-^〇^-)

Yours sincerely
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment