Wednesday 6 June 2012

[ Alice Nine Alice In Pictures III Look ]

6 June 2012

こにちわ~!!

I just found out some good news through my good friend Deepa! Alice Nine's new look for their new single / album Alice in Pictures III. They look so good! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))


First up, we have sexy leader sama, SHOU! O(≧▽≦)O Oh gosh, he looks so cool! I cant help but think that he looks a little impish too! Probably because his ears seem to stick out a little to me?


Next we have the ever cute looking Hiro-pon~ Ahhhh~ He sure looks grown up here! Hes getting hotter & hotter! If Im not wrong, hes around the same age as Reno. Then why is Hiro-pon getting hotter & hotter while Reno is getting uncle-r & uncle-r? D<


Then next is Tora! He sure looks mixed. His hair looks a little frizzed or is it just me? (°◇°;)


Sagaaaaaaaa! My bias besides Shou in Alice Nine~ He reminds me a little of Gackt's co-vocals in YFC. His hair looks a little American based to me (´ω`★)


Last but not least is Nao~ Wow, red eyeshadow! Reminds me a little of Kouki. I like his jacket~~~ ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ


Now, for the awesome group shot. Nao looks a little stumpy here. While Saga looks like he cant stand straight because the others will look short if he stands straight. Hiroto looka like he grew taller but I think its all because of the standing positions? ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ

Okay, thats all for now!
Gotta run~ ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Yours sincerely
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment