Wednesday 13 June 2012

[ ViViD In EGG Magazine ]

13 June 2012

こんばんわ~!!ヽ(^Д^)ノ

Today, while I was browsing ( I cant really say that I was reading it because my Japanese isnt very good ) through my EGG magazine, I found something that made me go all

' WOW. FANTASTIC BABY '

HAHAHAHAHA. Big Bang is probably the only Korean band that I am okay with. No offence meant to the other Korean bands.

Pictures first up! 


Tadah! ViViD posters in an EGG model's room! I am a little jealous of her. She has some posters that I am not in possession of. (T_T)


Even though I am unable to read the provenance given, what I can indeed tell is that she loves ViViD. Like me! Though I am not able to tell who she likes clearly.

One sad fact. She covered Reno sama's awesomeness! I have that poster as well! It came from ViViD's CC. Lemon Hall Photobook. (((\(@v@)/)))


Seems most of her other model friends are in love with Ko-ki as well! Lucky Ko-king! Harem! Harem! Harem! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


My would healed nicely! I got it from books. What a retard this girl is you must think. I absolutely agree. I got scraped by books. Retarded much. I hope it doesnt scar though. I will cry. *nodnod*

Thats all for now! Im off soon to meet my buyer~

TATA~!!
(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Yours dearly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment