Friday 1 June 2012

[ Heartbreak ]

1 June 2012

Hello~ 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

I am one sad soul now. I have to sell my Rilakkumas & Korilakkumas. (゜´Д`゜)

Apparently because my family needs money & that I apparently have too many of them ;m;

MY BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (。┰ω┰。)

Oh the grief. Oh the sadness. Oh the pain.

Oh how dramatic I am ._.

But really, they are kind of like my babies.

To be honest right, I have absolutely no idea how I ended up being irrecoverably in love with the Rilakkuma series. It just..stuck to me after a while. Love at first sight maybe? Who knows. I certainly dont.

Mama loves you my babies. I dont mean to sell you away but this time, Im really desperate. So for those people out there who are able to provide good houses & homes for my dear ones, please do not hesitate to approach me.

I am selling Rilakkumas & Korilakkumas. Please buy!

The Rilakkumas & Korilakkumas can be found at the [ Rilakkuma Series ] blogpost under May.

My babies have been taken good care of & they are all in prime condition. Please help. Thank you~!

That shall be all for now.

Goodbye. (*´;ェ;`*)

Yours sadly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment