Tuesday 26 June 2012

[ Nutella Cookies ]

26 June 2012

Hey all~ (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Today has been a tiring second day. Lesson, lessons, and even more lessons. I met my new Biology teacher though! She just graduated from University. Not bad. She made me get interested.

After school, I headed home with Ryu , as per normal since she lives a short 1 station away~ (・◇・)


A faceless Ryu-chan. K-O-W-A-I! xDD


A tired Ryu. Similar to me, today was a rough day. ( ̄ー ̄)


Ryu's photobombing hand while I was trying to get a random shot in the MRT.



Now its Takeru'a turn to photobomb the picture D< Oh Gosh. Cant you just leave my camera & I in peace?! (◎_◎;)




Now the above 3 pictures are really random. I was just bored since Ryu had already alighted about 2 stops previously? Fat hands ( - ____ - )

On the way home, I stopped to purchase some baking ingredients as well as some groceries for tonight. I planned to bake Nutella cookies because I was so inspired by Laura Vitale. They looked so yummy & chewy! (⌒▽⌒)☆


Messy table with ingredients galore~! O(≧∇≦)O  


Wheat flour! Thought of buying this due to research that needed to be done for my F&N project. The cookies came out great! (*^▽^*)


A mixture of white sugar & brown sugar =D


Sieving flour now~ \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/


Putting butter in with the sugar! ∩( ・ω・)∩


Creaming in progress! ⊂((・▽・))⊃


Added in the cocoa powder and the Nutella~~ d=(´▽`)=b  


Mountain of flour ( O v O )

Hehe, I forgot to watch my cookies because I was so hooked onto talking with Ryu that the fact that I was baking totally slipped out of my mind. It wasnt until my brother's girlfriend walked out asking me ' Is something burning?' That my nose finally woke up and smelt the burnt smell.

When I rushed over, it was kind of late. The cookies were burnt to a crisp.

\(*T▽T*)/

Idiot me. I told myself to take better care of the cookies and guess what?

\(*T▽T*)/

\(*T▽T*)/

\(*T▽T*)/

\(*T▽T*)/

\(*T▽T*)/

I still missed it .___. The cookies were burnt, enough said.

After that, my brother's girlfriend forced me to sit there and TADAH. My cookies came out crisply chewy. Nice! Success! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Thats all for now
Im getting sleepy
Good Night
( ̄(エ) ̄)ゞ

Yours faithfully
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment