Friday 22 June 2012

[ Last Day @ AEM ]

22 June 2012

HELLO d(=^・ω・^=)b

Today is my last day @ NP for AEM. It was an awesome 5 days & now Im a little sad that I have to go *sobs*  (。┰ω┰。)

We went to the hospital today & I was taken aback. By what? By the patients' cheerfulness!  They were mostly sickly elders who has been staying in the hospital for a certain period of time. Some has even stayed there for more than 10 years. Shocking fact. I wasnt allowed to take pictures in the hospital so no pictures will be inside. Only camwhoring & random pictures are inside.


Messy bagggg,  (*ノ▽ノ)




Looking like I am ready to draw blood. but the fact is that I have a morbid fear of needles. I seriously got so shocked that I broke out in tears. CURSE ME.  (╯_╰)


Pictures from Cure~ The guitarist of HERO reminds me of Mao from SID ( o_o )


 The bassist reminds me of Reno >w< From ViViD that is! (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ






SUBARUUUUUUUU~ *squeal* He so cute even without makeup!  (*´∀`*)


Camwhoring in the toilet~ The toilet in NP Block 81 Level 1 is really clean and beautiful. A lot more so as compared to the other toilets found. ( -w- )

Okay, I go nap now.

GOODNIGHT (^O^☆♪

Yours truly
REINBOWBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment